Your donation is vital to our ongoing ministry.
House of Hope exists wholly on generous donations from the international community. We do not receive any government funding nor are we supported by any one specific organization or church.
There is no gift too small. For example:
- $5 will buy treats for the children to brighten up their day
- $10 will buy food for one person for a full day
- $25 will pay for heating for one night during the cold winter
- $30 will cover cleaning products for the whole home for a week
- $100 will cover a teacher’s salary for almost a whole week
Regardless of the size of your gift to our ministry, House of Hope guarantees that your donation will be used for the benefit of those under our care.
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life? Would you like to help provide a special needs adult with a home? Become a monthly sponsor to make a difference in one of these lives and get to know those you sponsor.
You’ll receive a biography about the child or adult you sponsor as well as regular updates about them.
To become a monthly sponsor or for more information about sponsorship, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYS TO GIVE
BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLINE
- FROM THE US via Christian Aid Mission (type “411 HOPE” in the Designation box)
- FROM THE UK via George Müller Charitable Trust, contact email@example.com to receive a donor pack for The George Müller Charitable Trust
- FROM CANADA via ATB Cares
- FROM AUSTRALIA via AMT (type “House of Hope Bethlehem” in the Donation Towards box)
- FROM NEW ZEALAND via GC3 (type “House of Hope Bethlehem” in the Donation Towards box)
BY WIRE TRANSFER
- Click here for instructions to transfer in US Dollar (USD $)
- Click here for instructions to transfer in Euros (EUR €)
- Click here for instructions to transfer in New Israeli Shekels (NIS ₪)
- IN THE US: Christian Aid Mission, P.O. Box 9037, Charlottesville, VA 22906 (write “411 HOPE” on the memo line)
- IN THE UK: The George Müller Charitable Trust – SKI a/c, Müller House, 7 Cotham Park, Bristol, England BTS6 6DA (Include the following note with your check: “This amount is a no-obligation gift to the general fund. It is the donor’s request that the Trustees consider making a gift of at least the same amount to House of Hope.”
- IN CANADA: Alberta Gospel Outreach, c/o #250, 1319 Edmonton Trail NE, Calgary, Canada ABT2E4 (write House of Hope in the memo line)
- Rev John Angle, 2, Orchard Court, Claverham, Bristol. BS494TB – Donation should be sent ( with cheques made payable to The Hope Christian Trust) and a letter saying it is for the House of Hope with address of the giver with post code
Aiman is one of our adult residents. He first came to us at the age of 9 and could only move around on his knees. Now he stands tall and loves to help out around the home. Aiman likes to practice speaking English with visitors and volunteers. He is very warm and welcoming to all who meet him.
Aia is 15 years old and a member of our residents section. She has a great sense of humor and always likes to be a part of the fun. She has Downs Syndrome and we have seen her improve greatly since she has been with us.
Raghad is 7 years old. She has a very kind and gentle nature and always has a bright smile on her face. She enjoys the company of the other children. Raghad comes from a poor family and she has Cerebral Palsy.
Jilhad is 14 years old. We fondly call him Jo-Jo. He loves to make people laugh and is an affectionate boy. Jo-Jo is also keen to study and always pays attention in class. Jo-Jo suffers from a variety of problems, mainly a pituitary gland problem that left him with brain damage and learning difficulties. He is a member of our residents’ section.
Razan is 16 years old and a member of our residential section. She is warm and affectionate and loves to help staff look after the other children. Everyone is very fond of her. Razan has a non-specific learning difficulty.